Thursday 4 September 2014

Introduction-Brooke Cross

Hello, my name is Brooke Cross. My hometown is Hare Bay, Newfoundland. This is my first year at Memorial University. Coming from a small town can make this change very intimidating for me, but I am lucky to have another student from my graduating class here with me. I like to play volleyball and badminton. Our high school volleyball team has won many medals throughout the years. GO JAGS GO!! In the winter, my family and I love to go on a ski-doo run with the community. It's a fundraiser for our towns fire hall. In the summer, my friends and I enjoy camping. We like to go swimming and sitting by the camp fire roasting marshmallows. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and enjoying my time at MUN to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment