Wednesday 17 September 2014

Images

Friendship! 

This image is of my high school friends and I. This picture captures the strength of friendship, this was took in our first year of high school when we first met. Unfortunately, people go their separate ways and that is something that can't be shown in the visual. Like I had mentioned in my introduction I come from a small town called Hare Bay here in Newfoundland, therefore everyone knew each other growing up, until a few small communities joined together to form Jane Collins Academy. It didn't take long before we all got to mix and mingle, getting to know each other. We were more than friends, a family you could say. Furthermore, we graduated, moved on and now we seem to have unfortunately drifted apart. You may even say some of us became strangers. It's sad how you could be such good friends as this image demonstrates to something so little.


Pets are the best!

I chose this for my second image because i love animals. Something I didn't mention in my introduction. I have a  wonderful dog named Charlie, he's quite the character, When I say this I mean if the garbage disposal is moved into the doorway a little he won't walk by it or he will turn around and walk backwards through the door way and continue on. He's scared of his own shadow, but he is super lovable. He doesn't like to be left alone and don't mention the word "treat" or "walk" when hes around or your done for. With this being said, in the image above there is another furry friend, a hamster. I have a hamster which I originally named "Chewy" for no apparent reason, but my mom decided she wanted to call her Snoopy, so no we just go with it. We take her out of her cage to play with her and to feed her treats or to put her in her little ball that she bangs around the house in.. sometimes escaping! Finally, I would like to say, what makes me like this picture so much is that I tend to put my hamster on my dog's head as shown above. As I said, hes scared of his own shadow, so the dog's eyes and ears made me think of this.

Just a quick note, i got the image of the dog and hamster off of google.

1 comment:

  1. Fun post. I like the second image lots, perhaps because it's got a bit of silliness going on! And the first image certainly speaks to close friends... even if you're separated hopefully you're all still friends. Good work here...

    ReplyDelete